2. What is considered dangerously high, and when should a doctor be called?
3. What is the cause of the high blood pressure (hypertension)?
4. Is high blood pressure due to stress or could it be the result of renal disease or another identifiable cause?
5. What are the chances of me having a stroke?
6. How is my blood pressure taken?
7. How often should my blood pressure be taken?
8. How can I best monitor my blood pressure at home?
9. Should I consult nutritionist and or a personal trainer?
10. Do I need to change my diet?
11. What resources are there for helping me to learn how to cope with stress?
12. What limitations are there associated with high blood pressure and exercise?
For a natural way to lower your high blood pressure without using drugs Click Here!
Photo credit: Image: PANPOTE / FreeDigitalPhotos.net